So I've had this blog put together (sort of) for a week now, wondering what I should post first. This morning it has come to my attention that (as I don't have any readers), the first post is not nearly as important as posting something. So here we are...
It is my intention to blog often and not just about me. Life can be too much (in a good way or a bad way) and often I find myself bursting at the seams to share. A brief list of things you will probably see here:
- I am a total foodie. I absolutely love to cook anything and everything.
- I have no formal training in my above mentioned hobby. While most of the things I prepare are edible, I am subject to spending inordinate amounts of time cooking and/or complete and total disasters.
- I like to laugh at myself. I can be a huge nerd/idiot. Atleast I own it.
- God has done some amazing things in my life. Looking back over the past few years, it is nothing short of a miracle that I am here and that He chose me to live this crazy life.
- A puppy is the thing I want most in this world. I am constantly coming up with new ways to
persuadetrick my husband into agreeing with me. I will inevitably include stories here.
- I am a new wife. My husband is a good man and my best friend. We are 8 months into our first year of marriage. There have already been ups and downs, but there's not another person on this planet that I'd rather share those ups and downs with than him.
- Football and basketball. Unless you know me, I bet you didn't see those coming as a topic of my blog based on the above list. Yes, I am a sports fanatic. I am an Aggie (can I get a Whoop?) but I find myself watching most any good game.
- I moved to Houston 2 years ago and have been placed amidst an insanely wonderful, ever entertaining group of friends. A vast majority of these friends go to my church. www.fcccdoc.org. That will not be the last time you see this link on my blog. Being connected with my church is a daily blessing for me.
That's all for now! As I am completely new to this blogging thing, please please please let me know what you think! I take constructive criticism very well (especially if you include how wonderful you think I am) :-)
Love, Love, Love,