Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Operation Manolo

There is something on my wish list that I've been wanting for quite some time.  It's a little expensive, but a great investment.  There is just so much work to be done before I make this purchase.  I'll need to choose a style and color and maybe even a name!  But most importantly, before I do any of that, I have to get my husband on board.  

Let's call this Operation Manolo.

You might think it's weird that I'm thinking of naming a $700 pair of shoes.  It is. 

If you haven't caught on yet, let's just say I can't decide if I want this investment to come in a golden or chocolate color. 

Now, I have this plan for Operation Manolo.  You see, my husband doesn't appreciate expensive shoes because he's never owned a pair.  In February, we will be trying on a pair for around a week.  My hope is that after we have to give the shoes back, he will realize how much he really wants a pair.

That is when I'll attack suggest that maybe we should consider purchasing our own pair of Manolos.  I mean, come on, what girl doesn't deserve a fabulous pair of shoes?

I'm so sneaky...



No comments:

Post a Comment